Junior project coordinator at The Enterprise Centre Ltd. Dannielle is determined and eager to learn. She has recently completed her Hon Degree in English and is undertaking part time education to gain her PGCE. Dannielle has a good knowledge of planning and management methodology and she has responsibility for the administration of The Enterprise Centre, including duties such as Marketing, Database Management, Building Cash Flows and Market Research.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- BA Hons English Degree
- English, Law and Sociology A Levels
- Project Planning Level 2
- Project Management Level 3
- Personal Mastery Level 3
Areas of Specialism
- Project Planning
- Primary School Education
- Children’s enterprise coaching
- Coaching young adults
- 2005 – GCSE English and History Award for excellence.
- 2001-2008 – Worked in Public House for 7 years.
- 1996-2010 – Managed all studies for education whilst tending to a horse on a daily basis.