A determined, driven, ethical, realist Dan is a creative marketing businessman with a compulsion to achieve mixed with award winning ideas and entrepreneurial marketing, a mid to long term strategist, with a real belief in empowerment. Over 10 years in successful promotions, 7 years in sales, 5 in B2C marketing, 5 in hospitality, 3 in client and account relationship management, 2 in business advice and 1 year in personal development and life coaching. Interested in starting up businesses with several award winning successes, creative small business advice and on and offline marketing, business in the modern world and how we can change the world for the better, sustainable development and how entrepreneurial thinking can really deliver on the social and green issues of today as well as the importance of role models and changing roles in the future.
- Mentor for the National Council of Graduate Entrepreneurs.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- NLP practitioner
- Diploma in Life coaching and coaching
- 2.1 in law and Sociology
- Certificate in Project Management
Areas of Specialism
- Entrepreneurial idea creation.
- Guerrilla marketing for small businesses.
- PR for launching business
- Event planning and creation.
- E-marketing including SEO and PPC.
- Action and sales
- Networking skills
- Personal Mastery
- Performance Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- 2007 – THTC runner up in Ethical fashion label of the year awards.
- 2004 – Winner of Manchester regions Livewire project for Shell young entrepreneurs.
- 2002 – NES business of the year for Manchester with events company Spearfish.
- 2002 – Started THTC – moving into hemp clothing a start up business now in 84 different accounts in 4 different countries around the world.
- 1998 – Started The Hemp Collective a green ethical producer of eco-products.
- 1996 – Started Hempology which through guerrilla marketing became 16 societies.